NECA's Fall Dinner and Program
Join us for a reception, dinner and an interactive program on the latest and greatest for the car wash industry.
Car Wash Industry Innovations
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Crowne Plaza, Woburn, MA
$45 members (all who work for member companies); $60 non-members
Thank you to our generous dinner sponsor (click the logo to visit their web site)
Thank you to our reception sponsors (click the logo to visit their web site)
Interested in increasing your visibility? Click on the sponsorship tab on the right for opportunities.
Before purchasing, please contact the NECA office to confirm availability.
Participate in a variety of facilitated table discussions to include
Belt Conveyors vs Traditional Conveyors
Objectives: The speaker will give a brief history of conveyor technology in the autowash industry through today and address questions on:
- Maintenance requirements
- If the length of the car wash tunnel or geographic location influences which conveyor system is best.
- Operations Efficiency - Can you really process more cars per hour with a belt?
Evolution of Chemical Dispensing Systems and Precision Dosing Technology
Objectives: The speaker will give a brief overview of chemical dispensing pump technology and the evolution of cloud-based precision dosing in the car wash industry. Questions to be addressed:
- The difference between dispensing vs monitoring systems for chemicals
- Explain if Viscosity of chemicals influences which dispensing system you choose.
- How can chemical dispensing systems affect quality and profitability of a car wash.
Innovations in Vacuum Equipment
Objectives: The speaker will give a brief overview of what's new with vacuum technology today and address questions on:
- How are vacuum systems getting smarter with their integrations with POS
- The pro's and con's of Central vs Individual Motor vacuum systems
- Is there data to support installing new free vs not free vacuums at your car wash propert
License Plate Recognition Technology (LPR)
Objectives: The speaker will explain what is LPR and address questions on:
- What are key differences between LPR and RFID?
- What is the maintenance of LPR like?
- What impacts the accuracy of LPR
- Are there any privacy concerns or legal ramifications to LPR?
Damage Control Systems
Objectives: The speaker will give a brief overview on the evolution of damage control systems / technology in the car wash industry and and address questions on:
- What is maintenance like on damage control systems like No Pile Ups and how does maintenance impact accuracy?
- Are there different equipment layouts in a tunnel that impact the accuracy of damage control systems?
- What is the future of damage control systems over next 10 years?
Remote Monitoring Technology in the Car Wash Industry
Objectives: The speaker will give a brief overview of the key systems in a car wash that remote monitoring can support today and address questions on:
- Can you really be an absentee owner with remote monitoring technology?
- What are the alert systems offered to notify owners of issues?
- Of all the car wash systems that can be monitored remotely, which has the greatest impact on profitability?
- What types of safety benefits can monitoring provide regardless of whether you are on-site or not?