The NECA provides two convenient methods for registering for our Annual Table Top Show from our web site.
- The Traditional Method
Download the Registration form attachments and mail your completed form and check (payable to NECA) or credit card information to:
591 North Avenue, Ste. 3-2
Wakefield, MA 01880-1617
or fax back a completed form to 781/245-6487
with your credit card information.
- Online Registration
Register Online & pay using a credit card in our secure shopping cart
More About How to Register Online
If you are an existing NECA member then an online account has already been established for you. If you have not received your account information from NECA simply click here and we will email your login information to the email address on file.
Why NECA Members Need to Login to register for an event
Your NECA account has special privileges associated with it and once you login to the web site this action confirms your membership status. In addition you won’t have to enter any unnecessary information such as your name, address and company because all of this data is already included in your account profile. Having an online account is faster, more convenient and most importantly it’s secure.
What you will need to register for the Table Top Show Online
The criteria is the same as registering offline except for the fact that some of the information from your account profile will be entered for you automatically assuming you are logged in.
The online registration process is as follows:
- Enter any additional Dinners that you need to purchase for NECA Members or Non-Members (optional)
- Click the Register Now Button
- Click Checkout
- Ensure your billing information is accurate, if so click Continue
- Enter a Primary Contact Person & Job Title
- Enter the names of the Company Reps that will be attending your booth
- Enter a brief description of your products & services that will be added to the program listing and web site
- Enter in any Items that you intend to raffle
- Specify if your booth needs Electricity
- Define any other special needs, for instance an additional table, or internet connection
- Click Continue
- Add an additional comments, Click Continue
- Enter your Payment Information
- Click Complete Order
- Print the receipt on the following page (Note that you will be able to access any historical orders from the My Account Area at anytime).
Don't see the answer to your question? Click here to contact us.