Click on the photo gallery tab to see photos. If you'd like a copy of a photo, contact the NECA office.
Our Fall 2017 meeting addressed a challenge for all of us: protecting both our assets and our reputation. The very interactive program featured a panel skillfully moderated by Mat Paisner with mobile microphone assistance from Kevin McLouglin, who also planned the program.
Our very knowledgeable and experienced panel responded to a wide range of questions and scenarios provided by the completely engaged audience.
- Joel Sowalsky, Esq., partner in Daily General Counsel PLLC, a full-service law firm specializing in small businesses.
- Mike Benmosche, National Car Wash Program Specialist, Risk Management Department for Car Wash Insurance Program by McNeil & Co., Inc.
- Peter Beames, Acct. Exec., National Carwash Insurance Program for NBT-Mang Insurance Agency, LLC
Some of the topics covered included
- whether signage with disclaimers protects you
- how to respond to frivolous claims
- what may happen if you experience a cyber attack and how the right insurance coverage can help
- who is responsible in a variety of accident situations (the carwash? the manufacturer?)
- safety training procedures to prevent and if an incident occurs, limit liability whether an employee or customer is injured
- the absolute need for complete and accurate documentation