THE DOLLARS AND $ENSE OF MEMBERSHIP
NECA is your industry community.
Are you taking full advantage of all your membership benefits?
Information/Education We are the region’s source.
- Timely Publications: NECA News Brief, our bi-monthly broadcast, keeps you up to date on Association activities, member benefits and our legislative monitoring results; Northeast Carwasher, our quarterly regional magazine, puts you in touch with activities in the entire Northeast; NECA E-News, our quarterly “news-you-can use” e-newsletter, keeps you informed between issues of the magazine.
- Informative, user friendly website – www.newenglandcarwash.org contains a wealth of information and resources. Log on to create a password that also will provide access to the members-only page.
- Our dedicated Board of Directors represents your interests and is ready to share their knowledge and expertise. Our business office is managed by professional association managers to help you find the information you need.
- Educational programs and problem-solving sessions are presented at our dinner meetings. Visit the members-only section of the web site to see copies of presentations. The Spring Table Top Show, preceded by a tour of area washes, spotlights the latest in business and car wash products, services and operations.
- Our market research and other studies help you address business challenges. Members can download a copy of our customer attitude research from the members-only section of this web site.
Advocacy and Public Affairs We watch your back.
- NECA employs a legislative monitor who conducts regulatory monitoring to create reports that help you stay ahead of the regulatory curve.
- NECA addresses laws, regulations or requirements that can cause financial hardship or otherwise interrupt the normal course of business for car wash operators.
- Our industry advocacy initiatives work to enhance the public's and decision makers’ understanding of our industry.
Marketing We want you to prosper.
- As part of our new industry Reputation Management initiative, we have professionally produced videos and contracted with an agency to build a content library and disseminate our information.
- Promote yourself by creating a profile on the dedicated supplier showcase section of our Facebook page. We advertise your business with ”Hot links” to your web site from the NECA web site. Update and elaborate on your company public profile 24/7.
- "Members’ Marketplace” on our web site, can help you clear out that storage room.
- Members of NECA are eligible to participate in WaterSavers®, a marketing program from the International Carwash Association that helps professional car washes promote their environmentally friendly business practices and differentiate their businesses from other car washes.
- Members can personalize and place a Cable TV commercial developed by NECA in their target markets.
Special Services We work hard to find new ways to support you.
- Annual Scholarship Program ($1000 awards) provides support for employees of NECA member companies.
- carwashgifts.com is a website developed by NECA, through which you can sell gift books, make Group On type offers and announce specials without sharing the income with a middle man. Members can use this site at no cost!
- Wash for a Cause, NECA’s fund raising web site, offers an environmentally sound alternative to driveway, charity car washes, complements your existing efforts to build community relationships and market your services to new customers.
Networking NECA’s membership is the best in the business. Get to know them!
- The on-line membership directory will help you stay in touch with industry professionals throughout the region. Do not hesitate to call upon fellow members. Be sure to customize your listing for maximum advantage.
- Fall and Winter dinner meetings are a great opportunity to share challenges and solutions. Take advantage of offer high visibility sponsorship opportunities.
- The NECA Facebook and LinkedIn pages facilitate communications and enables networking between NECA and members. Facebook provides a free outlet for suppliers to showcase their products online.
- Take advantage of business-to-business networking and one-stop shopping at our Annual Table Top Show, preceded by the annual tour of car washes. Members received discounted exhibit space.
- NECA, in conjunction with other associations in our region, brings you the Northeast Regional Carwash Convention (NRCC), a trade show produced by those in our industry for our industry.
- Participate in our annual Golf Outing for fun and charity, and other social events.
- Leadership opportunities – Get involved in the future of NECA and the industry by working on a project,joining a committee or becoming a Director.
Business Services Our group buying power can save you money and create efficiencies.
- Credit card processing services feature no charge backs, minimums, statement fees or contract. Ask about a complementary rate analysis from TSYS.
- Utilize business insurance offerings and risk management advice from our dedicated insurance representative. Contact NBT Insurance
- Draw upon the Virtual HR Assistant and OSHA Advisor, special on-line services, also provided by NBT Insurance.
- Staples Link, our co-op buying program, allows members to save 20% or more on products and provides free delivery.
NECA encourages members to do business with members.