THE DOLLARS AND $ENSE OF MEMBERSHIP
NECA is your industry community.
Are you taking full advantage of all your membership benefits?
Information/Education, We are the region’s source.
- NECA News Brief, our monthly broadcast, keeps you up to date on Association activities, member benefits and our legislative monitoring results.
- Northeast Carwasher, our quarterly regional magazine, puts you in touch with activities in the entire Northeast.
- NECA E-News, our quarterly e-newsletter, keeps you informed between issues of the magazine.
- Our Informative, user friendly website – www.newenglandcarwash.org contains a wealth of information and resources. Log on to create a password that also will provide access to the members-only page.
- Our dedicated Board of Directors represents your interests and is ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Our business office is managed by professional association managers to help you find the information you need.
- Educational programs and problem-solving sessions are presented at our dinner meetings, webinars and programs on the road.
- The Spring Table Top Show, preceded by a tour of area washes, spotlights the latest in business and car wash products, services and operations
- Our market research and other studies help you address business challenges. Members can download a copy of our customer attitude research from the members-only section of this web site.
Public Affairs and Member Marketing, We want you to prosper!
- NECA conducts legislative monitoring to help you stay ahead of the regulatory curve.
- Our industry advocacy initiatives work to enhance the public's and decision makers’ understanding of our industry.
- Promote yourself by creating a profile on the dedicated supplier showcase section of our Facebook page.
- ”Hot links” to members’ web sites from the NECA web site advertise your business. Update your own company public profile.
- Wash for a Cause, NECA’s fund raising web site, offers an environmentally sound alternative to driveway, charity car washes, and complement your existing efforts to build community relationships and market your services to new customers. Get details on the WashforaCause program by clicking here.
- “Members’ Marketplace” on our web site, can help you clear out that storage room.
- Members received discounted exhibit space for the Annual Table Top Show
- Members of NECA are eligible to participate in WaterSavers®, a marketing program from the International Carwash Association that helps professional car washes promote their environmentally friendly business practices and differentiate their businesses from other car washes.
- Members can personalize and place Cable TV commercials developed by NECA in their target markets.
- We offer high visibility sponsorship opportunities.
- Annual Scholarship Program awards monetary assistance to employees of NECA member companies seeking more education or specialized training.
Networking, NECA’s membership is the best in the business. Get to know them!
- The on-line membership directory will help you stay in touch with industry professionals throughout the region.
Do not hesitate to call upon fellow members. Be sure to customize your listing for maximum advantage.
- Fall and Winter dinner meetings are great opportunities to share challenges and solutions.
- The NECA Facebook page facilitates communications and enables networking between NECA and members, and provides a free outlet for suppliers to showcase their products online.
- Take advantage of business-to-business networking and one-stop shopping at our Annual Table Top Show, preceded by the annual tour of car washes.
- NECA, in conjunction with other associations in our region, brings you the Northeast Regional Carwash Convention (NRCC), a trade show produced by those in our industry for our industry.
- Participate in our annual social event, most recently the Golf Outing.
- Leadership opportunities – Get involved in the future of NECA and the industry by working on a project, joining a committee or becoming a Director.
Business Services, Our group buying power can save you money and create efficiencies.
- Our Windmaster sign program offers eye- catching custom designs and special pricing for members.
- Credit card processing services feature no charge backs, minimums, statement fees or contract. Ask about a complementary rate analysis.
- Utilize business insurance offerings and risk management advice from our dedicated insurance representative at Mang Insurance.
- Draw upon the Virtual HR Assistant and OSHA Advisor, special on-line services, also provided by Mang Insurance.
- Staples Link, our co-op buying program, allows members to save 20% or more on products and provides free delivery.
NECA encourages members to do business with members.